Monday, August 2, 2010

Comfort Place

This would be the only place I would come to whenever I need to shout my complains that is buried within me! Rawr!

To be honest, I don't like it when people think that they're always right. Doesn't mean that you're older than me or you have more knowledge than I do, you are right in every ways. If I tell you about this, who knows that you'll be "sensitive" and get hurt by my words. But frankly speaking, do you think I actually like it when I actually think about how you feel first and decided not to talk about it? In case I embarrass you or something?

Expect expect expect please don't expect too much from me. I feel pressured whenever you "expect" me to know this and know that. "Practice some wisdom, please." The more all these words come throwing towards me, the more you guys are pushing me further away. Do you know that?

Now I'm doubting if I should attend the meeting this Wednesday.



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment