Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sometimes

Was emotionally down after dinner just now. I'm thinking too much again and I really wonder when would I ever overcome this stupid habit of mine and get over with it.

There were so many thoughts that came across my mind at that moment and instantly, all I want to do is to talk to someone that will make me feel better.

But, even as I manage to spill out those thoughts or feelings of mine to a friend or a family member, this irritating feeling in me will not go away that easily. I'll still feel the same as before and I really do not know how to get rid of that feeling.

However, whenever I start telling Him my problems, I can't help but to smile and feel relieve once I speak to Him. :) When all things fails, He's the One and Only that I can always depend on, count on, and turn towards to whenever I needed a helping hand, a friend that I can talk to, a comforter who will always comfort me, a Father who shows His undying love and care towards us, and a God who never forsakes you. :)

Without Him, I wouldn't be the person that I am today. Without Him, I wouldn't know where or what kind of situation would I end up at right now. Without Him, I was able to find joy in Him. Without Him, I am nothing.

Thank You Daddy God, for everything. I love you lots. :) ♥ ♥ ♥



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™ ♥

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. :) Hey Vanessa! May Zhen here. ;)

    ReplyDelete