Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hungry

Am still figuring out on what to eat since this morning. Gahhh!

I am so fickle minded that when I want to eat, I have to think of my budget and my weight. Goodbye to all my favorite food? Fried food, cheesy pizzas, any food that is high in calorie? :(

The power of media that shows stick thin model and those models made you feel fat even tho you are not fat till the extent that people will say you're overweight or obese :(

Am into Korean shows and singers and actress and actors and models and dramas nowadays and I seriously envy their (female artiste's) body size :(

Omg omg omg omg omg omg someone please slap me for even having this kind of nonsense thoughts. On the bright side of the note (and totally off topic), I'm ♥-ing my holidays :p been sleeping like a lazy sloth/pig/panda till afternoon only I'll crawl out from the comfy bed and do random stuff randomly. Like now -.-



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment