Friday, July 9, 2010

Blamed

Am I being blamed now?

I'm not too sure why but I have this funny feeling that some people aren't too happy that I did not show up at Homes Party just now. First thing first, I can't do or say anything but to apologize cause I was suddenly ill and I didn't plan for it to happen in the first place.

I shall not go into too much details but frankly speaking, I do not like it when you all sounded unhappy or dissatisfied when I say I could not make it last minute. If I don't go, will the whole event be affected? Isn't that bad news if that's really the reason? When some of you were away or not feeling well, did I make any complains or such? Did I sounded unhappy or unsatisfied when you weren't around? Why must I feel bad when my illness is out of my control?

Like I said earlier, I would not go into details. And whatever it is, everything's over now. I better get more rest to prepare for yet another long day ahead tomorrow. Toodles. x ♥



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment