Thursday, June 17, 2010

Memories

Wherever I go in life, you're the one of the important things that I will always carry along with me. For you have left a great impact in my life, which is by leaving this painful feeling within me. Till the day we meet in Heaven again, please continue to be my source of inspiration and reminder in whatever I do :) I get to know so much more about you through other people and I was stupid for not getting to know more of you when we were senior-junior relationship.

You have really kept my mind occupied whole day long, and others too. Joash, if it's possible, I wish I could see you in my dreams. Even if it's just a dream, I believe that I really saw you, just like in real life.

Wish I could be there at your funeral tomorrow, but I guess it's kinda hard for some of us as all of this happened too sudden. Heard that people are still trying to get a place just for you to have a memory/wake service held in Taylor's Lakeside Campus. Don't you feel touch? Haha. I'll be there to "see you off" in whichever service I am able to attend. Hope I don't sound desperate here (or maybe I am?). I just didn't know the lost of you would affect me so much.



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment