Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Is All I Could Do For You

Joash oh Joash. Do you know that I can't stop thinking of you since I got the news from different ones and Lyon that you are no longer here? Whenever I tell people about the passing away of you and some of your family members, I can't stop but shed those tears. Like I said in my previous post, we may not be close friends, but the feeling of losing a friend like you is just so heart aching. Whenever you came across my mind, I'll be like "Ahh, it's still hard to believe that someone I know of just passed away. And to think that I still see you walking around campus few weeks back and you said hi to me. Why was I in a rush at that time?"

Now that you're gone, I've been going around Twitter and Facebook, telling people that I've lost a friend like you. I don't care if people thinks that I'm trying to get attention since I'm not close to you, but I hope you understand that those are not my intentions, at all. I felt really bad not being able to get to know more about you before you leave. I felt really bad cause I did not appreciate the times when I have the chance to hang out with you. I felt bad, Joash.

It feels weird for me all of a sudden that, this blog post(s) is slowly turning into a chatbox between me and you. Or was it just me doing the talking? However it is, I guess this would be the only way where I can share and express my thoughts out about you. Even if you're safe in His hands now with some of your family members, Lord, I ask of Your permission to let Joash read this. And Lord I pray, that you'll continue to protect Joash's sister (who's in shock), Joash's mom (who's still waiting to go for operation), and his brother (who's currently in the operation room now). Pray that You'll preserve their life's. I guess that prayer did not work on Joash's life and some of his family members.

I will not stop updating this blog in remembrance of you, Joash. Heard that your name appeared in TV3 news just now, and at that time, I was watching Korea scored a goal in the match against Argentina? An update on the scores for you (*laughs). I will not miss on the news later at 12am. I really miss you.



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment