Friday, January 29, 2010

Ampang Lookout Point

http://ammarue.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/3433852976_172e82b1c0_b.jpg
It was a great dinner outing indeed :) my first time going to that place as well. And from the time before we head to that place till the time we came back home, those moments will never be easily erased from my memory :)

Who did I went with? Joan, Joanna, Carmen, Michelle Lee, William, Azhar, Suzuki, Lyon, John, Jia Kent, Cruz, Nick and Keith.

The part where I hopped from Jia Kent's car to Nick's car to Carmen's car was superb fun! We have a total of 5 drivers and 4 cars with some empty passenger seats in a few cars :p our original plan to meet at Michelle's place at 7pm has been dragged to 8.30pm :p Malaysian timing. Kent started blaming Joan due to his late arrival and we reached Ampang Lookout Point around 9.10pm or so. Haha!

I'm actually uber lazy to update the details right here. What more I do not have the pictures with me at the moment. Have to wait for our favourite photographers (Nick and John) to upload those pictures first, so that I can 'steal' the photos from them after that :O

Oh, before we left the place, the staff from this restaurant we dine in at (which I forgotten the name of the restaurant) gave us free tea (with mint in it, eww!) and cake for each of us and all of us started singing the birthday song without knowing whose birthday we're celebrating for! Haha! I think the staffs likes us :p

I tried asking Nick to drift down the hills when we left that place and I called it "Ampang Drift" :O lame-ness attack!

Shall update on the outing again once I got the pictures from both Nick and John. Currently flooding the playlist and myself with emo songs after listening to so many emo songs on my way to Ampang Lookout Point, at the restaurant in Lookout Point itself and on the way back from Lookout Point. I'm not emotionally down or anything, just in the mood of wanting to listen to emo songs, that's all :O

Alvin Keng Kong Wai, my ACTS TV Boss and TN5 Home Leader is getting married with Jessica this Saturday! I'm feeling excited for the both of them since Monday :p haha!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment