Thursday, January 21, 2010

Same Blog, Yet Different

small red breasted robin in Sherwood Forest
Tweet?

Same blog, different link, and I deleted all of my previous blog post from the day I created this blog (which is approximately one year ago) till the post before this :p

The reason why I changed my blog link is because I find my previous one rather annoying (in some ways and for some reason) and I do not want to go through the hassle to create a new blog and ditch everything in this blog that has been with me for almost a year now :p though I have to ask everyone to relink this new site ;p

But at least right now, it's as though I've created and got myself a new blog site but no. I'm still in the same blog with just my blog link changed and old post been deleted :p doesn't really make sense but yeah! Haha!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment