Sunday, January 24, 2010

Miss Swan

"Hello?" *Miss Swan slang*

You'll know what I mean after you watch this video :p I actually annoyed the whole ACTS TV people who served during Sunday Evening Service just now :D and one of them said that I'm not allowed to drink Pepsi/Coke whenever I'm serving in ACTS TV while another person said that I'm annoying/irritating but in the end, he was influenced as well! Hahahahaha!



Went to Nirvana with a bunch of awesome possum people just now and some of us started to arm wrestle with each other after dinner. I played with Joneil, Ken-Ji and Salby and I lost all 3 rounds -.- hmmph! Some of them actually expected me to win at least 2 rounds (with Ken-Ji and Salby) but no :( my hands got no strength + muscle! Haha! Ada fats je :p before we said goodbye to each other, some of us started treating Joel Wong as a punching bag by punching him while Pastor Andy stared at us like one-kind :D

Back to assignments :( gotta prepare myself for the ECS III Research presentation this coming Tuesday and more written assignments -.- ughh I just can't wait for all this to end! Including Finals! Rawr!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment