Thursday, February 11, 2010

Angry

Since the day holiday started. Since Foundation In Communication course is officially over. I still don't get why my parents doesn't want me to hang out with friends!

Whenever I want to go out, they will surely give me that type of expression or voice to make me stay at home. It actually frustrates and makes me angry that they're still treating me like a baby! I'm 19 this year in the month of July for goodness sake!

Ever since the day I lay hands on the computer keyboard in FTZ Asia (Cyber Cafe next to Asia Cafe in SS15) and used Cruz's account to play L4D 2 for the first time, I got hooked up. I wanted to play the game again badly and I'm actually anticipating for today to come but.. parents just have to jump in to the page.

I am not allowed to come back late. They want me to be home early. I'm already stuck at home for the whole day already why do they still want me to be at home?!?! I have no assignments nor studies to do! So stop treating my like a pet bird trap in a cage! In my case, I'm stuck at home just to be a "good girl" and please their sight. Gahhh! I don't like it! It's really hard for me to hold in all this anger and keep quiet infront of both of them!

Thank God I still have.. God? Haha! And friends who were there to cheer me up :) Jon Poon was kind enough to show me this video just to make me forget about my anger! Haha! Aww thank you! He's a real great friend I can really count on to :)



Oh! Revo Conference is taking place in different places starting in 4 weeks time from now! Somehow I got a feeling that I won't be chosen as an ACTS TV crew member to go for Revo Penang :( even if I'm not part of the ACTS TV crew, chances of me being chosen to go there is just too slim cause of the amount of sign ups :( ughh guess I shall pray and ask for God's guidance now! Melaka, Johor and another place which I forgot the name in the month of March, April and May. Pray pray pray. Pray!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment