Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tired

But it's all worth it to see the smiles and joy on their faces :)

I believe that every single person who went for The Challenge enjoyed themselves! Of sports and supporting their own teammates :) from Adult Leaders, Volunteers and teens who made the first day of the event a fruitful one definitely had a great time cheering for each other and willing to sacrifice anything of them (ie. picking up rubbish on the floor) just to get points for their team :O crazy + psycho + loyal people to their own team :p

I'm supposed to be one of the volunteers in Green team to help bring out the spirit in them to cheer and willing-to-do-anything just for the team. But, Joshua asked me last minute whether if I could help record some footage on the first day of the event like how we did during last year's ACTS Teens The New Normal Camp.


Credits to Audrey Chew for the picture.

So yea, I "accepted" the job, borrowed Joanne Poon's Camcorder, and started running here and there + recording random scenes before and during the event.

Besides, I was "chosen" to be one of the Referees as well for the Telematch games for Red House! It was superb funny to see myself cheering for the Red House people during the game as though I'm part of the team when I'm actually in Green House :O screamed my lungs out during the game just because the team wasn't listening to my instructions -.-

In the end, first day of The Challenge ended smoothly with around 180 teens or more came to the event :O really thank God for answering our prayers and giving us good weathers with a large number of teens showing up for the event on the first day itself! Heard that there will be more teens going tomorrow! Woohooo! On a side note, thanks to the ever awesome Adult Leaders and Volunteers who put so much effort into making this event happen as well! Proud to be serving in this ministry :)

I'm supposed to be reading my Bible and study Media Appreciation for my Finals on Monday but instead, I'm obviously distracted by the laptop in front of me with Internet access that allows me to download songs and go online :( shall stop here and update more tomorrow :p goodnight!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment