Monday, February 22, 2010

Lion Dance Or Tiger Dance?

Back to reality!

No more holidays, no more slacking. Headed to SS15 this afternoon for lunch with a few AYA staff and the VIP's before I headed to college to get my Semester 3 results slip and the form to register for my Degree course.

When I reached college, after getting my result slip, there's this Lion Dance performance infront of the Leisure Commerce Square building. If I'm not mistaken, they could have been the Malaysian Lion Dance team who represents the country for competition and such. I'm just guessing here :O didn't bother to go check! Haha!

Frankly speaking, this was the first Lion Dance performance I witness for this year. Just realize that the Chinese New Year mood is decreasing like crazy year by year that it seems as though no one will celebrate Chinese New Year in the near future :/ Chinese New Year won't be complete without a Lion Dance performance! Here are some pictures I manage to take from a certain distance with the best angle I can get with my digital camera :/ in need of a DSLR! Rawr! ANy recommendation? :)




Look at the amount of crowd :O

















I actually took some videos of the performance too but I'm just to lazy to upload it now :p Orientation for Degree students from Communication and Architecture course tomorrow at 9am - 5pm :/ lazy lazy lazy!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment