Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Morning, Sunshine














Some random shots I took while I was on my way to college this morning around 8am. The morning traffic allows me to take this shots, at least you don't see my self-taken pictures posted up here in my blog or in Facebook :) if I do take my own camwhore pictures, I would have upload it in Facebook and maybe make it my new profile picture -.- that's my defense towards it if anyone of you don't believe me! Haha! Oh, and the Sleeping King did it again :O


Nicholas slept right after he came into my car -.- he was exceptionally quiet while we're on our way to Sunway Pyramid, only to find out that he was doing what he does best, sleep! And I thought he was quiet because of me being the lightbulb between him and Joanna :O

Woots! Finally registered for Bachelor of Arts (Communication and Media Management) for my Degree course in Taylor's College but will be studying in there as a UniSA (University of South Australia) student instead. Didn't know I was eligible to apply for the Tertiary Merit Award Scholarship with my results from my Foundation course :O am gonna apply for PTPTN Loan too tomorrow, which really depends on my 3 years worth of Degree results :( if not they'll do something funny to my loan which I don't know what is it if I did bad in Degree D: am gonna skip Orientation as much as I can since it's a waste of time for most of us. Team building? Just heard from Ronson that they're gonna do something stupid again -.- am definitely not gonna join that! Haha! There's better ways to know friends la hello?

Ugh. Now stressing out for this Sunday's CVA that will be aired during Acts Church 10th Anniversary at taylor's New Lakeside Campus! It's a big event, hence it's gonna be a CVA Special Edition episode. Will be Producing this time round, but right now, I have no confirm Director(s), CVA Announcers are depending on me to update them, currently searching for 2 female announcers who's available to shoot during day time (which is also the time when they're working). Ohmygoodness! Lord, please help me! D: really need lot's of Your Grace and Peace within me. Guide me through this period of time :( hectic week ahead of me!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment