Thursday, February 25, 2010

Of Wantan Mee And Cyber Cafe

Woots! Manage to hit the gym and did some workout after 2 weeks of being lazy to exercise :p I gotta be constant with this sorta thing if I want to have a strong stamina :/

Went to college after that for the Scholarship & PTPTN Loan Briefing at 2pm and off I skipped the remaining hours left for Orientation that will be going on till Thursday (which is today, since it has pass 12am already). I still remember when we were still a freshman in college, we were quite naiive and innocent to actually attend the 2 days Orientation last year. Now? Haha! Much of the experience we had, most of us decided to skip this 3 days Orientation and rather stay at home and sleep!

After the briefing, Jia Kent, Cruz, John, Joanna, Nick and myself went all the way to Aman Suria(?) and have lunch. At first, Kent, Cruz and John wanted to head to another place and have Chicken Rice but unfortunately, the place they wanted to go was closed. So, we ended up in this place.















Food was okay, but the portion served is exceptionally small! Price was.. okay for me, not sure about the others though. And maybe cause I was famished by the time we reached that place and it was around 2 something 3 at that time in afternoon, whatever food or dish that comes before me will definitely taste good!

After lunch, we headed to TBun and played L4d 2, Warcraft II and Counter Strike. Did not play CS cause I'm afraid I'll suck at it :p Warcraft II was stupid for me! Maybe cause I did not how to play and Nick kept on killing me :( hmmph! L4d 2! Was so happy that I finally managed to play the game after a long period of time craving to play no matter what! Realized that I'm still not good in controlling my character's movements with the mouse and keyboard at the same time, aiming at those stupid zombies! But it was hell lotsa fun shooting them, and also being one of the infected :p I love being a Smoker cause I manage to kill our opponent's teammates (Kent, Joanna and Nick) superb happy! :D there's gonna be a L4d 2 session this Sunday after our Acts Church 10th Anniversary, the Campus people vs. the Young Working Adults :D it's gonna be a huge crowd from Acts Church itself who'll be joining this tournament :p heh!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment