Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm

Feeling REALLY tired right now. Physically tired. I wanted to sleep but I can't!

Why?

http://www2.worthingtonlibraries.org/teen/blog/Image/To_study_by_alma_lunar_1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/2531713440_207a191589.jpg

Cause I have Finals exam tomorrow. 2 papers to sit for. English for College Studies III at 9am and Media Appreciation at 2pm. And I'm not even done with my studies for Media Appreciation!!!

Raar! I'm currently waiting/anticipating for this Tuesday, 11am to come! So that I could officially declare my freedom and mark the end of my one year Foundation In Mass Comm course :p Chinese New Year is this coming Sunday! Definitely looking forward for the collecting-angpao-moments :D heading back to Kluang (mom's hometown) on the 2nd day of CNY! First time feeling really excited to go back Kluang as the cousins and KarMun sorta make plans for me when I go back with the family :O while I'll be more than happy to be able to finally visit Jay and Pastor Andy in Kluang and receive angpao from them! :D :D

I'm making it sound as though I have never seen both Pastor Andy and Jay at least once every week :O but this year would be the very first time I visit the two lovely married couples in the land of Kluang since the day I knew that Jay was from Kluang as well 2 years ago. Almost manage to visit them last year but mom stopped me from doing so cause she told me that I should allow them to rest and let them escape from their stress-and-busy-schedule-in-KL during that period of time -.-

Okayyyyy I better get back to my notes now! Not supposed to be online, but I'm here :D toodles!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment