Monday, February 8, 2010

ONE

One more paper. One more day. 25 hours and 15 minutes to be exact from now. And I shall proudly declare FREEDOM once I step out of the exam hall tomorrow at 11am!

Goodbye exam. Goodbye all 3 semesters of Foundation In Communication. Hello 3 years Degree programme in Communication & Media Management in a few weeks time at Taylor's Lakeside Campus under UniSA :)

Am definitely gonna miss the moments we shared throughout the whole Foundation course :) am gonna miss different ones of you, who'll be going different paths after tomorrow. All the best in the decision you make :) do know that I miss and appreciate your presence in my life from the bottom of my heart :) every single one of you meant something to me. Though we may not be as close, but I thank God for the friendship built between us :) one of the best gift I ever receive from God. Shall keep in touch and meet up more often k? :)

Here's a video done by our favourite photographer, Nicholas Chin during sem 2 last year. The ECS II credits for our drama project :D though only Group 1 students are involve, haha! Enjoy :)





Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment