Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby




Cutie Baby Talya! Picture taken during Acts Church 10th Anniversary, Multipurpose Hall while Pr. Kenneth was preaching :p how can I resist not taking a picture of this cute face of hers? :D


Oh, and congratulations once again to the just-married couple as shown in picture above :)

Their wedding ceremony was sweet and beautiful. Their wedding dinner was grand and entertaining and eye-opening! Thanks for the invites, Albert & Rachel Ann Ling :) it's great to be able to serve in the same ministry (Lightbulb Production dance team) as you guys :) now they're both husband and wife! Can call them aunty and uncle d! :D

It seems that this blog is slowly being abandoned by the owner again. Was busy few days ago with dance practices and wedding and church events to attend to. Glad everything ended smoothly :) tired but I definitely enjoyed my time during these few days, despite the business ;)

I'm officially a University student tomorrow and will be starting class tomorrow! But I still do not know my timetable yet! Haha!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment