Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Have No Idea

Why am I feeling so tired these days :/

Since Monday morning, the moment I woke up and head to college to sit for my Finals exam, most of the time I almost dozed off. Whether I'm sitting down quietly doing my paper or walking around, my mind just went off to dreamland and it left my body hanging there -.-

Finals exam is officially over! I can happily announce to the whole world that I'll be free for 2 weeks plus with no assignments nor studies to bother me :D shall enjoy and sleep as much as I can! Chinese New Year is this Sunday! I wanna do last minute CNY shopping! Rawr!

Oh, I may have decided to stay back in Kluang next week to visit the Loh's/Yeoh's, my cousins and KarMun, but now I have to think on how and when will I be coming back to Subang Jaya -.- I'm doomed! God, I need transport! Please?



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment