Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Year Of The Roaring Tiger

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day in advance everyone!

My very first time seeing/encountering such phenomenon where Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day falls on the same date and day!

My first time as well coming back early after a family reunion dinner o.o we had our dinner at 6pm just now :O

Will be heading down to Klang tomorrow to visit dad's cousins and relatives just like every other year on the first day of Chinese New Year. With the oh-so-hot-weather, I'm praying that the house we're gonna visit will have air-cond installed by now! Rawr! Then, will be heading back to Kluang on the second day of Chinese New Year this coming Monday till Wednesday just like every other year as well! Only this time, I'm feeling rather excited to travel back to Kluang as 2 of my cousins and I started to keep in touch with each other again through Facebook last year as though we were some long lost close friends that have not seen each other for years! :D plus, (not so) new friend KarMun who used to attend the same church as both of my cousins will be going back to Kluang as well :D and and, I'll be visiting Pastor Andy, Jay and Travis in Kluang to collect angpao from the obviously married ones :O

So yea, I won't be updating my blog till the day I came back to my home sweet home in Subang Jaya! Unless I can find an opportunity to use my cousins or any Kluang people's laptop to go online and start Tweeting first :p haha! Till then, happy holidays everyone!



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment