Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Give Up

Another couple is getting married soon within this month. Most people expect me to be invited to their wedding. We need to RSVP our attendance to their wedding ceremony/dinner by 7th of February which is this Sunday.

Since no one believes me, I shall say it out loud right here that I did not get their wedding invitation card :) be it wedding ceremony or wedding dinner, I am not invited. So stop assuming and say that I will DEFINITELY be invited. You are not the one who's getting married, what makes you think so and where did you get the confidence in saying that I'll SURELY be invited? :)

Congratulations to the soon-to-be married couples! I shall give my blessings to the both of you in advance in this blog :) keep on dancing for God and smile your ways through the years ahead even after the marriage. God bless the lovely couples :)



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment