Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random





Been watching Avatar the movie for God-knows-how-many-times I've watched it since I downloaded it yesterday :D besides, I've watched the movie in cinemas twice already :p 2D and 3D version :D

While watching the movie, I have this random thought that hit me in the head. I think I can survive in their world if I am lucky enough to have an Avatar body all to myself :p I've been imitating Neytiri's warrior cry and their victory shout as though I just got out from a jungle to annoy my younger sister :D and it seems fun to be able to ride on an Ikran :D but the Tsaheylu (the bond) thing is just plain weird :/ other than that, I love how their movements can be so graceful and elegant as a hunter/warrior, even when they're on the battle field, it somehow shows off their long yet fit body :D

I admit that it makes me seem like a weirdo after reading all this. But I can't help it that I love to imagine and picture myself being in all this science fiction storyline like Twilight, Heroes etc. where they possess special powers and makes them seem so powerful and unbeatable. A world I sometimes wish that I could see its existence.

I'm just being random and expressing my random-ness right here as I'm trying my best to keep my blog updated -.-




Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment