Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Is Your Problem?

You said that I'm being hostile towards you? Think about it. Your words are so indirect and I dislike people who always have conversation with me without giving me a direct meaning in the sentences he/she speak of. All I can do is just reveal the actual meaning and be straightforward to you, and you say that I'm being hostile towards you. Thanks for the comment.

So be it. Don't wanna talk. Don't talk. By the way, the words you said to me just now totally ruined my mood.

Oh, and if you don't like it so much, you have the choice to NOT talk to me instead of coming back to me and start lecturing me :) my replies towards you these days seems like I nak cari gaduh? Don't talk to me then :) I'm totally fine with it. So that I won't wanna pick a fight with you.



Blessings & Peace Out,
♠ Vanessa ♠™

No comments:

Post a Comment